Matthew S. Suhanec
129 Glenn Oak Road – Norristown PA 19403 – 215.510.7242
To obtain a position where I can contribute my knowledge, creativity, organizational skills, and easy personality and inject
bit of humor to my work environment. My passion for bringing things to life is what drives me I believe it makes me a prime
candidate for any company.
Visit my online portfolios at http://www.backalley13.com and http://www.bigairvideos.com
Cetlin Design Group Inc. – Designer / Animator / Photographer / Videographer: 2012 – Current
• Motion Graphics/Digital Advertising – Animated Advertising including: Indoor/Outdoor Screens, Scoreboards,
Billboards, In-store POP’s – Kiosks and Flat Screens.
• Video Production, Directing and Shooting Video content
• Story lines, character development and environmental settings.
• Web Animations – GIFs, Sliders, and Flash.
• Creative and Critical thinking – above excellent visual design skills ability to solve problems visually, create visual
hierarchy, superior aesthetic sense and master of typography, illustration, color theory and photo manipulation.
Freelancing: 2009 – 2012
• Freelance Interactive Project Developer, Project Management, Project Coordinator from conception to birth.
• Responsibilities include all phases of planning, designing and development i.e. – Story Boarding, Presentations,
Character Development, Story Line, Web Banner, Animation from simple GIFs to composite scenes and
Interactive Educational Material.
• Group 360: (Johnson & Johnson) : Animas, Jassen, Ortho-McNeil-Jassen, Centocor – Summer 2011
• Leaf Financial – Since 2009
• Sentinel Process Systems Inc. – Kilolabs.com: Pharma Equipment Supplier – Since 1999
• Millennium Medical Educational, Pharma Agency – Since 2012
• D.E. Errick Inc. – Since 2000
• Garfield Group Inc – Since 2011
TSM – Creative Director: 2005 – 2009
• Provide strong support for the marketing/sales team and outside clients that included rich media content, UI UX,
wire frames, design, data collection and statistical analysis, programming CSS/HTML, graphics design, animation,
photography and video.
• Managed team members and clients to gather information on projects budgets, time lines, and concepts.
• Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Photographer and Web development.
Videography, Photography, Animation, Motion Graphics, Illustration, Graphic Design, Video Editing, Audio Editing, and
Storyboards. Cameras include: DSLR: 5D, 7D, – Mirrorless: A6500, GH4 – Cinema Camera: SONY PXW-FS7/FS5 and
many more. Computer proficient Mac and PC. And – Yes, I do fly drones (DJI Inspire).
Acrobat, After Effects, Premier, di Vinci Resolve, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Audition, Strata 3/D, Word, WordPress,
PowerPoint, and Excel. Really any type of software but these are the main ones I use.
Temple University – Tyler School of Art – BFA – Minor in Art History – Graduated
Philadelphia College of the Arts – MFA (incomplete)
I am very passionate about my work but I do find the time to take care of my family and my friends. Because life is about
helping others. I do this by going to the gym and spending time with the ones I love. Favorite pass times are riding my
bicycle and work on old cars and motorcycles. I currently am restoring a Honda CB750 -1978 and a 1979 Dodge pickup
which I am making into a street hot rod.